We’ve got your back!
Liftopia.com Resort Closure Policy
Liftopia works hard to provide incredible customer service to your guests and our mutual customers, especially when things don’t go as planned. Power outage? High winds? Local state of emergency? Over ten years of customer interactions have helped us fine tune our standardized closure policy, which serves your guests quickly and keeps them satisfied with your ski area.
If your ski area closes, Liftopia acts fast to:
- Confirm the closure with your staff
- Alert guests and cancel their original orders (if not compensated at resort)
- Help guests re-book into future dates
Throughout this process, we keep you in the loop and let you know when all of your customers have reached a resolution.
What about Cloud Store resorts?
For Cloud Store partners, we now offer you additional tools to handle closures as you see fit:
- NEW partial order refund capabilities
- Easy access to guest email addresses to notify them of a closure
- Choose your preferred customer action (rain check voucher, re-book, refund, etc)
Questions about how to best handle closures? Our Partner Operations team is happy to train your staff and can provide you with best practice documentation.
Contact us today to learn more.