Here at Liftopia, our main focus is to ensure customer happiness. We work hard to provide a great customer experience to both your guests as well as our mutual customers. This is especially important when the unexpected occurs. As we all know we can not control the weather, but we can control how we handle the customer interactions caused by these unplanned events.
We have over 10 years of experience in customer interactions, which has allowed us to fine tune our policies and process to better handle each of these situations.
If your ski area closes, Liftopia acts fast to:
Confirm the closure with your staff
- Alert guests as soon as possible and cancel their original orders (if not compensated at the ski area)
- Help guests re-book into future dates
Throughout this process, we keep you in the loop and let you know when all of your customers have reached a resolution.
What about Cloud Store partners?
For Cloud Store partners, we offer you the tools to handle closures as you see fit:
- Full and Partial order refund capabilities
- Easily accessible list of impacted guests email addresses to notify them of a closure
- We give you the power and control to choose your preferred customer action (rain check voucher, re-book, refund, etc)
Questions about how to best handle closures? Our Partner Services team is happy to train your staff and share best practices.
Interested in having our team handle all of your customer inquiries? We offer a white-label fully branded customer service option. Please reach out to your Account Manager for further details.