Last month we teamed up with amazing resorts across North America to drop into mountain biking like Sorge at Rampage. We partnered with Teton Gravity Research and TheFeed.com to launch a sweepstakes featuring a $4,000 Enduro from Specialized. We released a new summer look on Liftopia.com and we launched a landing page full of useful information for new mountain bikers. Here’s the results of our collective effort thus far:
- +25 awesome resort partners with mountain biking inventory live on Liftopia.com
- +25,000 mountain bikers entered in the sweepstakes
- +50,000 visits from mountain bikers to the launch microsite
In the press:
- Slopefillers: Liftopia starts selling mountain bike tickets, but that’s not the best part of this news.
- Curbed Ski: Liftopia Will Now Sell Mountain Biking Tickets
- Unofficial Networks: Liftopia Now Selling Bike Park Tickets
- Snow Industry News: Liftopia Launches Mountain Biking Tickets and Packages At Resorts Across North America
The summer is young and we’re not just interested in mountain biking! We want to help you make the most of all your summer products. We’ve been working hard to make sure Cloud Store and Liftopia.com are just as powerful in the summer as they are in the winter.